Calendar & Category Legend:
CYSD 2022-23 School Calendar
- No School
- Full Day Teacher Inservice
- Half Day Teacher Inservice
- First and Last Day of School
Stony Brook Elementary
North Hills Elementary
Sinking Springs Elementary
What are iCal Feeds?
iCalendar (iCal) format is a standard for calendar data exchange. iCal feeds enable applications to publish date- and time-based data to external calendars like Google calendar via URLs. By subscribing to iCal feeds, you can view up-to-date calendar information from one application.
Use the links to the left and instructions below to add school and district events to your personal calendar(s).
- Copy the Google iCal URL for the appropriate calendar.
- Click the down-arrow next to "Other calendars" in your Google Calendar.
- Select "Add by URL" from the menu.
- Enter the iCal feed URL in the field provided.
- Click "Add Calendar." The calendar will appear in the "Other Calendars" section of the calendar list to the left.
Outlook 2010 & Above
- Open Outlook and switch to Calendar "mode."
- Click the "Home" tab on the Ribbon.
- Under "Manage Calendars," click on "Open Calendar \ From Internet."
- Enter the standard iCal URL into the "New Internet Calendar" field, then click "OK."
- Click "Yes" when prompted to verify that you want to subscribe to the calendar.
- In Outlook, on the "Tools" menu, click "Account Settings."
- On the "Internet Calendars" tab, click "New."
- Enter the standard iCal URL, then click "Add."
- In the "Folder Name" box, type the name of the calendar as you want it to appear in Outlook, and then click "OK."
- Open the "Settings" app on your iOS device.
- Tap on "Mail, Contacts, Calendars."
- Tap on "Add Account" under the "Mail" section.
- Tap on "Other."
- Tap on "Add Subscribed Calendar" under the "Calendars" section.
- Enter the standard iCal URL and tap "Next." Your device will then attempt to verify the feed.
- Change any additional details (such as the description) and then tap "Save."
- In Calendar, choose "File > New Calendar Subscription."
- Enter the standard iCal URL, and then click "Subscribe."
- Enter a name for the calendar in the "Name" field and choose a color from the adjacent pop-up menu.
- To update your copy of the calendar when changes to it are published, choose the update frequency from the "Auto-refresh" pop-up menu.
- Click "OK."
- To make changes to the calendar, click the name of the calendar, and then choose "Edit > Get Info."